UGPulse.com: Ugandan Men and Women - The People of Uganda
Latest on UGPulse.com people
- Voice of the People: Lukwago vs Musisi Do the majority of Kampalans agree with Lukwago, that the Office of the Mayor should be above that of the newly created Executive Director held by Musisi?
- Voice of the People: Mabira Forest Give-away As President Yoweri Museveni continues to insist on giving away part of Mabira forest to Mehta for sugarcane growing, Ultimate Media interviewed a cross section of people in Kampala to get their views.
- Has Gender-Based Affirmative Action Achieved Its Objectives? There have been increasing voices arguing that affirmative action should be abolished to let women compete at an equal footing with men.
- Voice of the People: Musevenism Zakaria Tiberindwa asked some Ugandans on what they think about this trend of President Museveni handling every concern and issue that any group comes up, and below are excerpts.
- The Past Couple of Weeks in Uganda Events in Uganda in the past few weeks.
- Saving Uganda From Sin - Let's Talk About Sex GayUg Teen, a 'virgin' teen homosexual blogs about growing up in homophobic Uganda while Dr Margaret Mungherera tries to explain the meaning of sexual orientation.
- Saving Uganda From Sin - The UG Street Pulse on Homosexuality Different Ugandans express their views on homosexuality and the proposed Anti Homosexuality Bill.
- Saving Uganda From Sin - Blurring the Line Between Church and State Ladislus Rwakafuzi, a human rights and constitutional lawyer was the man representing the gay activists in Uganda.
- Saving Uganda From Sin - The Truth is Pastors Are Indulging in Homosexuality The truth is that we have a problem in the church, with pastors indulging in homosexuality but the state comes up to rescue these pastors.
- Saving Uganda From Sin - Anti Homosexuality Bill 2009 Founder David Bahiti Uganda's Member of Parliament David Bahati on homosexuality: We love gays but we hate what is in them.
- Saving Uganda From Sin - Increased Activism One Country's Battle Against Homosexuality.
- Republic of South Sudan: Challenges and Opportunities - Part 2 Challenges and Opportunities as Southern Sudan becomes Africa's 54th nation.
- Republic of South Sudan: Challenges and Opportunities - Part 1 Challenges and Opportunities as Southern Sudan becomes Africa's 54th nation.