UGPulse.com: Uganda News, Business, Sports, Heritage, Education, Health, Arts, Travel and Tourism
Latest on UGPulse.com
- Nyanda is Trouble One of the things that my manager Chez Gayle is actually working close with Talent Africa Group on is getting in more collaboration between Jamaican artists and African Artists because we know there’s a close similarity in the music and they are trying to use my project as the flagship for union.
- Lilian Mbabazi - Motherhood, Music and Mathematics Maybe in the early days of Blu*3 I used to worry about people liking me for me. But these days it's pretty easy for me to gauge the genuine people in my life and the 'celeb-chasers'.
- Bye Bye Boston, Hello Kigezi From Boston to the beautiful hills of Kigezi, Ruth Bahika's GRACE VILLA - a nurturing safe haven for vulnerable girls. "You're safely home".
- Nick Nola Releases An Under Water Music Video with Mufunye While releasing what is perhaps the first under water music video in East Africa with Mufunye, his first song of 2012, we listen in on an interview with talented Nick Nola.
- Voice of the People: Lukwago vs Musisi Do the majority of Kampalans agree with Lukwago, that the Office of the Mayor should be above that of the newly created Executive Director held by Musisi?
- Lukwago-Musisi Row Threatens to Derail Development of Kampala Sebaggala warned Lukwago that though he (Lukwago) won the position of Lord Mayor, he was going for bwooya byanswa (an empty position).
- QTY: Kenya's AIDS Music Ambassador QTY talks to OurMusiq.com about her AIDS mission, beef with others in the industry and releases her new song Come Back (To Me).
- Voice of the People: Mabira Forest Give-away As President Yoweri Museveni continues to insist on giving away part of Mabira forest to Mehta for sugarcane growing, Ultimate Media interviewed a cross section of people in Kampala to get their views.
- Letters to UGPulse.com: Was the Arrest of Vincent Nzaramba Illegal? Arrest of Vincent Nzaramba: By making these kinds of arrests the government is hiding behind a false shield.
- Will Museveni Survive Mabira or Will Mabira Survive Museveni There is a lot of talk that Museveni's strong stand in wanting to give away Mabira is not connected to sugar production.
- Akii-Bua Will Always be a Golden Legend Uganda's golden Olympic legend John Akii-Bua, was at the time of his death a Senior Superintendent of Uganda Police.